We are back in the kitchen using our Bisque Gourmet Mix as a foundation for another great meal! Let's get started!
· 1 bag Denicolas Bisque mix (contains all the spices you need)
· 2 -3 cups of water or chicken broth
· 2 boneless/ skinless Chicken breasts (cut into bite size pieces)
· ½ cup heavy cream or whipping cream
· 8 ounces linguine
· ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese for topping
· 1 tablespoon fresh or dried parsley
- Cook Linguine per package instructions, drain & set aside
- On top of stove, in a 3 quart pot, combine Bisque Mix with 2-3 cups of water, heat to barely a boil, stirring often with a whisk. (If sauce becomes too thick, add more water, 1/2 cup at a time) Lower to simmer for 8-10 minutes until vegetables are hydrated.
- Stir in chopped chicken breasts let cook for 10 -12 minutes until tender.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream and allow to heat up for about 2 minutes, do not bring to boil.
- Combine sauce with linguine in a large bowl, toss to cover pasta completely
- Serve, topped with grated parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of parsley for garnish
Hint: Boiled crawfish leftovers, raw shrimp, or crab can be substituted for the chicken. Adding in sun-dried tomatoes or black olives will give the dish an Italian flavor!
~The Marketing Team~