As promised, here is a seafood recipe!
- 1 package of Denicola's Bisque Dry Mix
- 1 pound of peeled crawfish tails (already cooked)
- Vegetable of choice - canned (drained), frozen or fresh
- 2-3 cups of water or broth
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- Mix the Bisque mix with 2 - 3 cups of water in a stovetop pot on a low to medium heat.
- Whisk often and lower heat, if mix begins to boil!
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Add your vegetable of choice and warm up for a minute or two (corn, spinach, kale, or potatoes work well)
- Stir in the boiled crawfish tails and heat up for about 8 minutes!
- Finish off with a cup of heavy cream, heating for about 2 minutes
Serve in 1 cup (8oz) as your starter soup - The mix will yield 6 servings!
Serve in 12 oz serving as your entree! The mix yields 4 servings of this size.
Pair with crusty french bread warmed in the oven and a fresh garden salad for a filling dining experience.
Wine suggestions include : Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc
~The Marketing Team~